Monday, February 9, 2009

Getting Started

When I began to notice links on facebook for blogs, I decided it was time to start one for our family. The kids are changing everyday and what better way to let everyone stay up to date than a blog...so here we are. Sofie is officially 6 wks old today. It sure doesn't seem like she should be that old already. It is also 2 wks from today that I have to return to work. That makes me cry just thinking about it. I have been home with Sadie since I had to go on leave in November and I know this is going to be devastating for her. We were really hoping that certain things would work out so that I wouldn't have to return to work, but so far that hasn't happened.
Anyway, Sadie is with her Grandad and Grams this week. I have to go to Little Rock Wednesday with mom and Sadie loves to stay with her grandparents, so that is where she ended up for the week.
Kale will be back in AR at the end of the week and we are all counting down the days! He has only been gone a few weeks and already lost another tooth. I will definitely try to get some pics of that posted on here. I am hoping, all fingers and toes crossed, to get some good pics of the kids while he is home. We tried before he left, but they aren't the best. Sadie believes she has to mimic big brother in everything that he does, so if he has his hands in his mouth, so does she. All the pics we took they both have their hands in their mouths and Sofie is sliding off the couch. Gotta love 'em! She even drinks from her cup backwards like he does. You can take the cup and turn it around the correct way for either of them, but they both just rebel and turn it right back around.
Well, enough of my rambling. It is 1 am and my typing is waking the baby. My checkup is this afternoon, so hopefully later on in the evening I can get some pics posted.
By the way, if anyone can tell me how to get our family name across the top but not covering their faces, I would appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Love that everyone is blogging now!!! I am adding you to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erica! I didn't know you had a blog! This is great! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete